Post 1: A country i like to visit- Santorini


It´s so difficult decide where I want to go, but one destine call me the attention, it´s Santorini, is an island ubicated in Greece,  the first time that I learned about their existence was watching the movie "The sisterhood of the the traveling pants", wherein one of the protagonist travels to Greece and from that moment I fell in love for their colours. One of the thing that one should know about this place is that an archipelago made up of volcanic islands. I think if I go I would like to cross the island on  a yacht, walking in streets of the village, climbing Volcano Santorini, go to the beach, see the sunset, try the beer Crazy Donkeys, visit de ruins Ancient Thera, and see movies in open-air cinemas. I will like to go in holidays, but it´s so expensive, I think I will save money for many years when I work, but when I´m old I would like to live in this place.

Comentarios

  1. What a beautiful place Fernanda, i didin´t know that the island is made of volcanos , super interesting, i hope you save money and visit Greece, it is very worth it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's sounds like a very quiet place! to des-stress :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Maybe there is a way to don't spend mucho money, It see a beatiful place

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I would like to visit the open- air cinema too!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi! The island must be very beautiful, I imagine a very quiet place.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Going to the beach in Santorini mus be a unique expireince, it´s a very beautiful place!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares