post 8: summer plans

The only thing I think about is summer, only a few of months (maybe two). I´m so excited, during this weeks I have sought places that I would like to visit, I have thought in the Caribbean sea because I really like the heat. I imagine the beach (in Chile it is so cold), all the drinks that I could drink, and that happiness that people have. I have been quoting in Colombia, but still I don´t have the money I need to work or save money. Moreover I have one destine assured, It is Viña with my friends, always we plan one week of the summer for coming together. Other destine assured it is with my family or my boyfriend, generally with my family we don´t usually travel outside Chile, but we meet many parts of chile coat around santiago, with my boyfriend always go to some places, factual with him I want to go to Colombia. Conversely I need to do so much things like order my piece, follow with my hobby ceramic and send my figures to the oven, go to my grandfather house, visit my uncle in "La Serena", do my driving course and sleep so much. Other thing that I would like to do in this summer is work, because I really need to travel and I can´t if I don´t work, travel involve so much money and I can´t involve my family, I should be liable.

Comentarios

  1. i go to Viña too maybe we can go party sometime

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the beach of other countries are not as cold as ours,and it is fantastic!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I went to Viña with my friends and it was awesome!

    ResponderEliminar

  4. I would also like to go to the Caribbean

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I would love to go to Colombia too, they say it's very beautiful, but Viña is still fun jajaj :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Colombia is nice, maybe it´s going this summer, but I still don´t know.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares