Post 2: The best concert ever

Throughout my life I have been fan of rock, I never had a favorite band until i met  Pearl Jam. I remember the first song that I heard "Last kiss" since that time,
I fell in love. Well I tell them about the band, it´s a group of alternative rock and grunge, formed in Seattle in the year 1990 and his lead singer is Eddie Vedder. Now I will tell you when i went to see them, was in the Lollapalooza 2018 I had no plans to go but when Lollapalooza launched their line up and I see "Pearl Jam" I wanted to pass out. I always remember that Friday, I was the only artist I wanted to see and I escaped early from University for have a good position, I wait for four hours and it was so full that I had to stand but it all became worthwhile. When the concert started all the people started to jump there I thought I was going to die, so we decided with my sister go further back. I loved the whole concert, the songs, the charism of Eddie (He drank a bottle of Chilean wine while singing) and the fireworks. but I leave myself distraught because they sang my favorite song at the end. One of the best days of my life.

Comentarios

  1. Fernanda, i envy you i like Pearl Jam too, i love Better Man

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i like pearl jam too,and so listen too Eddie Vedder songs,his voice is very powerfull,and i did not know that he like the chilean wine

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I've never heard Pearl Jam but I like music so much, maybe I added it to my playlist

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love pearl jam too, my favourite song is yellow ledbetter!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares