Post 7: my bucket list

When I was younger I used to always make my bucket list, things like dyeing my hair or just being able to buy something but they were girl things now at 20 I have never thought of making one, but as I have the instance now I will. Mainly the things that I would put would be to travel the word (or just to make a list of where I want to travel)but limiting it more would be to travel to Greece, I would also like to go to a Dualipa concert, I would like an apartment in Providence, to have a full closet of clothes, meet a turkish actor (of medcezir). I think that the least attainable is to go to a Dualipa concert since you shouldn’t even think of coming to Chile, just as one might think of going yo another country to see it but my desire would become increasingly difficult. I hope someday to achieve some of them, I belive that the main way to have them is to work and have money so they are  attaibable. Many of these activities on the list I would like to share with my family or my boyfriend especially the trip to Grecee that is one of my big dreams and I would not like to live it alone, I already have all the quotes of how much would come out is too much money but it is worth the too bad, I would like to be able to invite my family with everything paid but for that to happen it still takes a long time, but it is one of my big dreams and I think that after fulfilling it I could die in peace, finally even that I cross out my bucket  list one it is always adding more and more so I consider it to be some what infinite and ambitious but it is never too much to have a.

Comentarios

  1. I hope you can complete your dreams and that you can go to Greece with your whole family!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares