POST 6: postgraduate studies

The reasons that make one think about whether to do a postgraduate degree, are an important sum of curriculum that perhaps when applying for a job has an  important weight and has priority of choice. I am currently studying design, only in the third year, but one of the goals i want to achieve is to specialize,
here in chile some topic that interests me, but there is not much field so the idea of going to another country to study me seems good,. I have read a lot about it, but i think that one of the options that convinces me the most is a master in industrial design engineering, in Barcelona-Spain, it would be in the university school of Barcelona-design and engineering, the program offers creativity and efficiency a through the integration of design, technology, manufacturing and the creation of new advanced materials, all this in order to challenge industrialization . this would be a face to-face course, Is till don´t know how many months there last, but it would be three days a week, or it allows me versatility in my schedule to be able to work further in Barcelona. one of the good things is that it is taught in Spanish, it maybe not be so good, but i don´t have to study any language before going. Finally, one of the things that excite me the most is the final work, which would be a functional prototype, it would exciting to see my ideas in some prototype, it would be exciting to see my ideas in some prototype with validation of use.

Comentarios

Entradas populares