Post 5: My future job

Well, I´m a design student and I´m in third year, I seldom think in what will my specialization be or what kind of job I would like to have, but maybe I would like to specialize in luxury cars , I always imagine traveling the word and go to Italy, Germany maybe China , and work with big companies like BMW, Ferrari, Land Rover, Audi and Porsche would be a dream. Specifically I would like to work in the design area, maybe created new luxury cars, decide the colors, materials security or in the department of innovation. In the future I dream of living abroad maybe a couple of years in Italy I would like to work in some of the companies that I mention above and if I like it stay, and also considered that I like money I pretend earn a lot of money and don´t have a goal I only know that I want a lot of money. Finally, being more realistic other option that I would like do, it is traveling to some University in Europe and specialize in eco-design, it is interesting in this time for the climate change, because the design industry is one of the most contaminants of the world and will like to leave a little crumb of my design for the other generations.

Comentarios

  1. Fernanda i think you have really good options related to future labour

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's great that you want to specialize in eco-design.

    ResponderEliminar

  3. It is very interesting in what you think to specialize.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's a great area of ​​cars and it sounds great !!

    ResponderEliminar

  5. It is a very good area of ​​work! In the university they made an elective specialized in the design of cars.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I never imagined that a designer could work designing cars, it's great!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares