POST 4: BOOKS

Today I´m going to talk about the last book what have I read. First, since my youth that I don´t like read and books, because I´m a very anxious person and I always want to finish them, other reason is that I comprehend better with pictures like watching movies or t.v series this kind of thing I never get bored. For these two reason I don´t have favorite book, favorite author or kind of books, but I remember one book that I have to read for school is called "yo te curaré dijo el pequeño oso" the author is Janosch, I read this book when I was very child, primarily it is about a tiger that comes lame to the house of his bear friend, and this bear take care for him, I never forget this book because I remember when my cousin gave it to me and this make me feel emotional. In this last time I have to read for the University "El elogio de la sombra", for project Vl, it is about the vision of this author Junichiro Tanizaki about the differences that have East and West. Talk about the Japanase vision for the light, they love the shadow and the darkness by contrast, the West loves illuminate all the things. Sincerely the book it is so boring for me and I didn´t enjoy it, I think for the two reasons that I gave at the beginning, but I recommend it if you are studying about the lighting.

Comentarios

  1. how cute the bear book! i read "El elogio de la sombra" too, so boring but yeah it's class material

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The Japanese vision of the light seem interestig, but the book doesn't.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I remember that I also had to read "I will cure you, said the little bear" for school !

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares