POST 3: My favorite t.v series

Today I will talk about the series that I liked the most in this last time, but first I will put them in context I usually watch all kinds of series but the ones I like are usually an enigma of those you can´t imagine the end. In this last time I´ve seen to many t.v series since "The sinner" until "Rick and Morty" and I recommend so much because are worth seeing but the best that I have seen in the last time is "The handmaid´s Tale" is one of the most recent t.v series that I saw and my favorite. It is a futurist version of the word but of an era not so distant in EE.UU, women´s begin to be infertile and the religious extremist didn´t like this and they decide make a dictatorship, with traditional customs and forcing the women´s for have children´s. The main character is June and the religious extremist separated of their family, and throughout of the seasons she seeks their family and try to do a revolution for destroying this dictatorship. I greatly enjoy watch this series because the evolution of the main character is so impressive and I like see how she destroyed the patriarchy.

Comentarios

  1. OMGG!!!!! i love The hand maids tale too, so worthy to watch

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hahah I like Rick and Morty too, is really funny and entertaining!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi, your description about your favorite serie is so interesting. I put on mi serie list

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares